With our WHMIS 2015 GHS Video Kit, you receive:
- 20-minute video
- Substantial Leader Guide (Word format)
- Reproducible Participant Guide (Word format)
- Professional PowerPoint presentation
- WHMIS poster
- Sample Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- WHMIS test and answer key
- WHMIS Pocket Certificate (fillable template)
- WHMIS Certificate of Completion template
- Scheduling Sheet to track your learners
Additional Methods of Delivery
● USB Flash Drive ● MP4 ● SCORM 1.2
● Online Access with Tracking & Certificate of Completion
(Individual/Group Log-ins for one or more Compliance Programs)
For special pricing, please call 1.888.552.1155.
This WHMIS 2015 GHS e-Learning program presents an interactive design for education and training under Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS). The goal of this training program is to provide participants with knowledge and information which they can understand and apply to safely handle, store and dispose of hazardous materials.
- Basics of WHMIS
- WHMIS 2015 GHS legislation and enforcement (including responsibilities)
- Hazard classes and their WHMIS pictograms
- WHMIS labels
- Safety Data Sheets (SDSs)
- Personal Protective Equipment
- WHMIS 2015 GHS Education and training
Upon completion of this training program, participants will be able to:
- Apply information in the Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS)
- Identify supplier and workplace labels
- Identify and locate Safety Data Sheets (SDSs) in their work area
- Understand the health and safety hazards they may encounter
- Recognize the WHMIS pictograms associated with hazardous materials
- Understand their rights and responsibilities as they relate to WHMIS legislation
This WHMIS 2015 GHS e-Learning program is self-paced and takes approximately 45 minutes to complete. Participants may pause/leave the online training program at any time and can resume where they left off. The program features a built-in WHMIS test requiring a minimum test score of 80% to receive a WHMIS 2015 GHS Certificate of Completion.
Workers and supervisors in workplaces where controlled products are used; human resources and safety professionals with responsibilities for training and compliance; anyone who works with, or near, controlled products.
Call 1.888.552.1155 or email email@example.com
to get your WHMIS 2015 GHS e-Learning started
HR Proactive has developed a WHMIS 2015 GHS training program to help you meet Alberta's requirements and legislation, whether your business centre
is in Edmonton, Calgary, Fort McMurray, Red Deer, Lethbridge or the smallest community of Lacombe.
Home Builders Hamilton - Kamloops Home Mortgages - Christmas Gift Baskets 4U - Engineered Control Systems - Valley Rock Painting - Guelph Concrete - Private Lenders Mississauga
Copyright ©2019 WHMIS 2015 GHS Training Alberta. All Rights Reserved. Developed by Vision Design | Other Sites